4th Grade Teacher: Uplift Hampton Primary (20-21)
Uplift's mission is to create and sustain public schools of excellence that empower each student to reach their highest potential in college and the global marketplace and that inspire in students a life-long love of learning, achievement, and service in order to positively change their world.
Please copy and paste the below link into your browser's address bar to view the full job description: https://bit.ly/1YCufK2
In order to meet the qualifications for this position and move forward in the screening process, we must have a copy of the following:
- College transcript (unofficial or official) showing bachelor's degree awarded.
- Your certification or your Statement of Eligibility (if you are in a certification program). Candidates for primary teaching positions must be certified or in the process of obtaining certification.
- Passing TExES test score reports, or if you have applied for a waived intern certificate, please provide proof that you have registered to take the TExES content exam later this fall.
- Filled out and signed affidavit https://bit.ly/TASBAffidavit
- Teacher Service Records (If you have 1+ year of experience in a Pre-K-12th grade teacher of record role. Used to determine years of completed teaching experience for salary schedule)
Applications without all of the required documents will remain in "Incomplete" status until all documents are attached.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.