7th/8th Grade Science Teacher: Uplift Elevate Middle (21-22)
Uplift's mission is to create and sustain public schools of excellence that empower each student to reach their highest potential in college and the global marketplace and that inspire in students a life-long love of learning, achievement, and service in order to positively change their world.
Please copy and paste the below link into your browser's address bar to view the full job description: https://bit.ly/3lxSKtz
Please include the following attachments with your application:
For teacher/interventionists only:
1. New Teachers and/or Interventionist Specialists that are on a salary schedule are required to provide service records from prior school districts in order to earn the experience-based minimum salary. Teachers and/or Intervention Specialists will then have 30 calendar days from the date of hire to submit a service record to TM. Your salary will be set for zero years of service until your service record has been received and verified. Once the record is verified, there may be an adjustment in salary based on the service record (if applicable.)
- College transcript showing bachelor's degree awarded.
- Your valid teaching certification (please attach the most recent version)
- If you are in the process of obtaining your certification, you must attach your Statement of Eligibility from your certification program
- If you are certified in another state, please attach your valid out-of-state certification.
- Passing TExES test score reports (Required if you are still in the process of obtaining your certification)
- Filled out and signed affidavit https://bit.ly/TASBAffidavit (does not need to be notarized)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.