ESL Intervention Specialist: Uplift Williams Primary (20-21)
Uplift's mission is to create and sustain public schools of excellence that empower each student to reach their highest potential in college and the global marketplace and that inspire in students a life-long love of learning, achievement, and service in order to positively change their world.
Please copy and paste the below link into your browser's address bar to view the full job description: http://bit.ly/2klDsdm
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A./ B.S.) from an accredited college or university required.
- Master’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid Texas Teacher Certification with endorsement in bilingual education or ESL.
- Applicants should have minimum 2 years teaching experience in subject area.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.