Network Primary Years Programme (PYP) Coordinator: Central Management Office
Uplift's mission is to create and sustain public schools of excellence that empower each student to reach their highest potential in college and the global marketplace and that inspire in students a life-long love of learning, achievement, and service in order to positively change their world.
Please copy and paste the below link into your browser's address bar to view the full job description: https://bit.ly/2SW1Ass
Starting Salary: $70,000
Signing bonus (external candidates only): $2,500
Please include the following attachments with your application:
- College transcript showing bachelor's degree awarded.
- Your valid teaching certification (please attach the most recent version)
- If you are in the process of obtaining your certification, you must attach your Statement of Eligibility from your certification program
- If you are certified in another state, please attach your valid out-of-state certification.
- Passing TExES test score reports (Required if you are still in the process of obtaining your certification)
- Filled out and signed affidavit https://bit.ly/TASBAffidavit (does not need to be notarized)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.