Nurse Supervisor: Uplift Education Ft. Worth
Uplift's mission is to create and sustain public schools of excellence that empower each student to reach their highest potential in college and the global marketplace and that inspire in students a life-long love of learning, achievement, and service in order to positively change their world.
Please copy and paste the below link into your browser's address bar to view the full job description https://bit.ly/30OpruD
- B.S.N. or Registered Nurse with a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Qualified to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas and holds an unrestricted license.
- Certified in CPR (or obtain within the first 6 months).
- Minimum of one year experience in public health nursing, community health nursing, school health nursing or pediatric nursing is required
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in the student population and its health needs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 64B19FA5845D749A7FF36D3B93F6ECF6