Opportunity Culture Reach Associate in Tarrant County (22-23)
Uplift's mission is to create and sustain public schools of excellence that empower each student to reach their highest potential in college and the global marketplace and that inspire in students a life-long love of learning, achievement, and service in order to positively change their world.
Equity Vision Statement:
Uplift Education proactively engages scholars, families, and staff members to thrive as their authentic selves and partner in the journey required to identify, address, and correct existing and potential inequities.
Do you want to reach more students with your teaching, with the strong support and collaboration of an enthusiastic teaching team and leader? Apply today for our Opportunity Culture in Tarrant County positions! This is your chance to join a team dedicated to reaching more students with great teaching, for more pay, with powerful, proven support and more in-school time for planning and collaboration! Learn more here: Opportunity Culture
Please copy and paste the below link into your browser's address bar to view the full job description: https://bit.ly/3INb2CF
Starting pay: $20.70/hour
Please complete the items on the following checklist by the designated deadline and upload to your Smart Recruiters application. Your application will not be considered until all elements are complete.
- Supervisor Recommendation Form
- Applicant Video Questions*
* This part is to be completed within 2 business days via a Recorded Interview Session that will be sent to you by the recruiting team after submission of your application. A separate link will be sent to your Smart Recruiters account and email address following submission of your application.Application Procedure:
- College transcript showing bachelor's degree awarded.
- Your valid teaching certification (please attach the most recent version.
- If you are in the process of obtaining your certification, you must attach your Statement of Eligibility from your certification program
- If you are certified in another state, please attach your valid out-of-state certification.
- Passing TExES test score reports (Required if you are still in the process of obtaining your certification)
- Filled out and signed affidavit https://bit.ly/TASBAffidavit (does not need to be notarized)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.