Regional HR Business Partner: Central Management Office
Uplift's mission is to create and sustain public schools of excellence that empower each student to reach their highest potential in college and the global marketplace and that inspire in students a life-long love of learning, achievement, and service in order to positively change their world.
Please copy and paste the below link into your browser's address bar to view the full job description: http://bit.ly/2Pbyn7Q
Starting Salary - $75,000
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources, Business Administration or related area
- 5+ years of applicable experience as an HR Generalist, HR Business Partner with meaningful experience resolving complex employee relations issues
- HR experience in the K-12 public education setting is highly preferred
- Solid practical knowledge of talent management disciplines, such as: performance management, talent planning, compensation, employee relations, and talent analytics
- Strong working knowledge of all pertinent Federal, state and local regulations affecting Human Resources including FLSA, EEO, HIPAA, FMLA and ADA
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)/SPHR or PHR credential strongly preferred
- Experience working in a decentralized, complex multi-location organization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.