Spanish Teacher: Uplift Triumph Primary (20-21)
Uplift's mission is to create and sustain public schools of excellence that empower each student to reach their highest potential in college and the global marketplace and that inspire in students a life-long love of learning, achievement, and service in order to positively change their world.
Please copy and paste the below link into your browser's address bar to view the full job description: https://bit.ly/1YCufK2
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
In order to meet the qualifications for this position, we must have a copy of the following:
- College transcript (unofficial or official)
- Your certification (if you are certified) or your Statement of Eligibility (if you are in a certification program)
- Filled out and signed affidavit https://bit.ly/TASBAffidavit (Document does not need to be notarized at time of application submission).
- Any TExES test score reports that you have.
- Teacher Service Records (if applicable)