Substitute Teacher (via Kelly Education)
Uplift's mission is to create and sustain public schools of excellence that empower each student to reach their highest potential in college and the global marketplace and that inspire in students a life-long love of learning, achievement, and service in order to positively change their world.
Apply Now! (You must click here to apply)
Substitute Teacher, Uplift Education through Kelly Services
Remember that teacher who made a difference in your life? Now it’s your turn! Substitute teaching is a great opportunity to be a mentor and help students become the best versions of themselves. Substitute teachers are essential to ensuring students continue to learn and grow every day.
Perks you’ll enjoy as a substitute teacher:
- Weekly pay $100.00/day
- Ability to create a work schedule that works for you
- Ability to select your preferred school locations
- Free ongoing professional development
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures
High School Diploma or GED
Why substitute teach?
- Positively impact the education of students in your own community.
- Feel good about the work you do.
- Earn steady income through a variety of short- and long-term substitute positions available.
- Enjoy work-life balance.
- Assume duties of the classroom teacher in accordance with school district lesson plans, school rules, and Kelly policies. This includes:
- Leading instruction in the classroom by conducting the teacher’s existing lesson plans
- Instructing students on a variety of classroom topics/courses
- Building positive relationships
- Assigning reasonable tasks and homework
- Motivate students to learn, and encourage classroom participation
- Create a classroom environment that’s conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students
- Adapt to the various learning styles of students
- Apply Now!
- If you meet the minimum requirements, you will receive a response to your application within 2 business days. This is an opportunity for you to also get questions answered and learn more about the position.
- Share this job. Know someone who would make a great substitute teacher? We’re always looking for more role models!
Our commitment to you:
Kelly® Education is committed to our substitute employees working in safe environments. Kelly Education operates under the collective guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state officials, and school district administration, and we ensure our employees are adequately protected by school district policies and procedures.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.