At Uplift Education, we believe that effective leadership is the key to success. That’s why we offer comprehensive, on-going professional development so our leaders develop the skills they need to become successful in their field.
For our instructional leaders, professional learning provides leaders with continuing development of skills to assess their scholars’ academic, social, and emotional needs in order to create rich, challenging, and rewarding learning experiences.
For our non-instructional leaders, professional learning provides leaders with growing knowledge in their areas of specialization, technical training, and the tools they need to provide exceptional customer service and technical support, ensuring that our scholars, families, and instructional colleagues have the best possible experience.
The organization’s learning model and talent development is built around the following talent development framework.
On the Job Experience & Application
- Leaders have opportunities to observe and share examples of best practices in the field of practice.
- Training is focused on real-world experience to help you apply your new knowledge.
Mentoring & Coaching
- Leaders have an opportunity to work cross-functionally to assess the effectiveness of our network programs while building relationships across the organization.
- We’re better together and leaders have an opportunity to provide guidance to peers as a means of reinforcing lessons from training.
- Leaders across Uplift Education come together twice a year for our Leadership Academies to grow and collaborate around Uplift culture, systems, and values.
- On-going monthly professional development helps you grow your technical expertise and grow as a people manager.
So whether you’re a new campus leader looking to develop your leadership skills or an experienced campus leader looking to take your career to the next level, we believe in investing in our leaders to help you achieve your goals.
Emerging Instructional Leaders
Our Emerging Instructional Leaders program is a series of learning opportunities for instructional staff who are interested in taking on a campus instructional leadership position within the next 1-3 years. Participants of the program will be able to develop high-quality instructional management systems and practices, strengthen their coaching and management skills, and enhance their communication strategies to support meaningful and positive relationships with all stakeholders.